This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Safeguarding Information

Safeguarding - Practice Policy

Click here to read our Adult Safeguarding Policy

Click here to read our Child Safeguarding Policy

Practice Safeguarding Lead: Dr Anderson

Practice Safeguarding Deputy: Dr Doucas

How to Raise Concerns

If you are worried about a child or adult, and feel you want to raise your concerns to someone, here are some useful contacts and links:

If someone is in immediate danger - please call 999. If they are not, you can contact the police on the non-emergency number 101.

Adults: - Oxfordshire Safeguarding Adults Board


Tel: 0345 0507 666 / or out of office hours, the Emergency Duty Service: 0800 833 408

You can also visit Oxfordshire County Council's online form:

Click here to read an Easy Read Safeguarding Leaflet - What is Safeguarding?

Click here to read an Easy Read Keeping Safe Online leaflet

Children: - Oxfordshire Safeguarding Children Board


Tel: 01865 815843

- Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - for immediate safeguarding concerns. Tel: 0345 050 7666


- Raising concerns about child sexual exploitation (CSE) - if a child or young person has made a disclosure regarding sexual exploitation, or if you think a child may be at risk of being sexually exploited. Contact the Kingfisher Team: 01865 309196

- PREVENT - to raise concerns about child radicalisation. Call MASH: 0345 050 7666


- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) - if you are concerned that a child is in immediate danger, call the police on 999. If you are concerned that a child is at risk of harm, contact MASH: 0345 050 7666


Oxfordshire Against Cutting:

Further useful websites

Oxfordshire Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0800 731 0055

Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 6.oopm, Saturday 10.00am - 4.00pm

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website