Specialties open to referrals at Oxford University Hospitals
This page was last updated on 2 July 2020. Information is correct as of that date but may still be subject to change.
We can provide the following information for patients who're seeking referrals to Oxford University Hospitals (OUH) for medical conditions.
The following specialties at the OUH are now open to referrals :
- Clinical Genetics
- Clinical Haematology.
- Clinical Immunology
- General Surgery NOT including Hernia and Bariatric surgery
- Gynaecology NOT including general Gynaecology and Endometriosis
- Pelvic pain
- Early pregnancy
- Menstrual disorders
- Oxford Centre for Enablement ALL services
- Paediatrics NOT including ENT, Ophthalmology, Plastics and Maxilla- facial and Dermatology
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Paediatric Clinical Haematology
- Paediatric Clinical Immunology And Allergy
- Paediatric Infectious Diseases
- Paediatric Neuro-Disability
- Paediatric Neurology
- Paediatric Spinal
- Palliative Medicine
- Renal and Dialysis
- Therapy services:
- Pelvic pain service
- Cancer prehab
- Physio for women’s health
- Resp Medicine OPD service
- OCE Therapy
- Upper and Lower Gastrointestinal NOT including Gastroenterology
From this week (beginning 2 July) the following services have started to accept routine referrals:
- Diabetes medicine
- Diabetes Education
- Occupational therapy
- Spinal surgery
We will update this page as any further information becomes available.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.