We strive to ensure our surgery buildings are accessible to everyone.
Both surgeries are provided with safe and easy access to wheelchair users and those with walking difficulties.
There is accessible toilet access in both buildings - you will find these:
- Langford - when you enter the building, use the corridor to the right of the reception desk and walk straight ahead. You will pass some stairs on your right and at the bottom of the stairs is a fire exit. The disabled accessible WC is on your left, opposite this fire exit
- Victoria House - there is disabled accessible WC in the corridor opposite room 3
Both surgeries have step-free access - although Langford has a curb drop.
Both surgeries have automatic front doors.
There is parking at both surgeries. Langford shares a car park with the local shops and businesses.
There are accessible parking bays available at both sites.
Hearing and Translation Services
There is an induction loop available at both surgeries - these will be on the front reception desk.
Translation and Interpreter Services
We have access to translation services provided to us by Language Line.
This means we have access to a sign language interpreter if you require one. We can also arrange for alternative ways for you to contact us to make appointments if you are hard of hearing - fill in our Contact Us form to get started with this.
If you don't speak English, we can arrange for a Interpreter to be present at your appointment (usually by phone).
Please ensure you tell us at the time of booking your appointment so we can arrange for this service to be in place in time for your appointment.
Baby Changing Facilities
We have baby changing facilities at both our surgeries.
There are toilets in both buildings - you can find these:
- Langford - when you enter the building, walk towards the reception desk and then turn right. Follow the corridor down, there is toilet on your left after room 8 (4 doors down)
- Victoria House - when you enter the building, turn left. You will see the dispensary at the back of the waiting room to the right. Near the dispensary are two doors, walk through those doors and the baby changing toilet is to your left
There is a limited amount of cycle parking available at both our surgeries.
You can find these:
- Langford - when you enter the building, in the outer part of the building you will see to your left a cycle park rail.
- Victoria House - to the left of the front door you will see our cycle parking
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.