e-Consult: Important Information - Please Read
- You are able to submit an e-Consult anytime between 8:30am and 4:00pm on a weekday for routine issues.
- For any urgent issues, we would request that you call the practice. This way we are better able to assist in your urgent matter.
- You will be unable to submit an e-Consult at the weekend and after 4:00pm during the week.
- Please only select the most appropriate e-Consult for your condition - don't choose one condition and then state you have a different one.
- The e-Consult form will ask if you are happy for any GP to deal with the issue, however, this is a question being asked by the e-Consult software and not by the surgery. Unfortunately, we cannot change the e-Consult software to match the practice protocols.
- After submitting an e-Consult you will receive an automated response with a set time frame that you will receive a reply by. Again, this comes from the e-Consult software and NOT from the surgery. Please ignore this message. You will receive a further message from the surgery advising you of the actions we are taking to process your e-Consult.
Please DO NOT use our e-Consult for medication requests but ask in the usual way. We will not process any medication requests through e-Consult (please read on if your request is about a contraceptive pill request).
e-Consult is for clincal issues only - visit this page if you have an admin or other enquiry.
- If your issue is about a rash or other skin problems, please ensure you provide a photo when submitting your e-Consult enquiry.
- For a contraceptive pill request: please be aware that you will need to include a current blood pressure reading and your weight. If you do not provide either of these your request will be rejected and will likely cause a delay in your prescription being issued. If you are unable to submit either a BP reading and/or your weight, please call the surgery to make an appointment for a pill check. Once submitted your request will be passed on to a clinician and will be actioned within 5 working days. Please make sure you are completing the correct eConsult form for a repeat contraceptive pill request - when you click on our eConsult link, scroll down and on the right find 'Need to complete a review?' - select this link and then find the Contraceptive review link here. FOR REPEAT REQUESTS ONLY, NO NEW STARTERS.
- If you are due a HRT medication review or just need to request a repeat of your HRT medication, please complete an eConsult via the link. Once submitted you will receive an automated response advising you will be contacted within 72 hours - please disregard this. You will be sent a text message from our Patient Coordinator team advising you that your request has been sent to the GP for review. As above, please be aware that you will need to include a current blood pressure reading and your weight. If you do not provide either of these your request will be rejected. Please make sure you are completing the correct eConsult form for a HRT review - when you click on our eConsult link, scroll down and on the right find 'Need to complete a review?' - select this link and then find the HRT review link here.
If applicable, now please proceed to the 'Continue to e-Consult' button found on this page.
INDEX - Services
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.